The ideal candidate must love solving complex user experience problems, API connectivity love, and have a keen design-centric eye, a positive attitude, eagerness to learn from customers, solid communication and presentation skills.
- 2+ years Angular 2+ development experience OR
- 1+ years Express/Node.JS experience. (MEAN stack)
- Git experience.
- 3rd Party API client experience, Google Maps, Social, etc., http (httpclient).
- API client vs. API server-side (CORS, Openresty, etc.), understands Angular Universal techniques
- 2+ years Bootstrap, Material, or other mobile first responsive CSS framework
- 4 year bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in web development.
Qualifications and Skills
- Cordova experience
- Custom API development
- Docker or other DevOps strategy
- Lua scripting
- Mobile app development experience
- Full stack development
- Progressive web applications
How to apply
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.