An Angular Developer is responsible for the design, development, maintenance and debugging of specific LawLogix-Guardian modules and features. This developer will play a crucial role in the front-end rewrite of Guardian. This role will work directly with Software Architects and DevOps teams to build a robust, secure and continuously deployable application. This individual needs to demonstrate exceptional teamwork and collaboration skills. You should have already architected and built small projects and ready to take on the challenge to help in building a large scale product
- Write clean code, it's one thing to write good code, it’s another to write code that is easy to manage, debug and support.
- Architect, participate in creating the long term architectural design for our new front-end product.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Engineering leadership and other teams to create and launch product initiatives from concept to deployment, using modern technologies.
- Mentor other developers in Angular, this developer will be an Angular subject matter expert. They will perform regular code reviews and help other developers become competent with Angular
- 2 years experience with Angular, not including AngularJS, should include time with 4.0 and newer.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented concepts
- Experience dealing with browser compatibility issues and advanced CSS techniques.
- Proficiency with UI rendering optimization, caching, bundling and responsive pages.
- Able to develop and deploy an Angular application into production, without help from an operations team.
- Understand the need for writing code that will pass today's security reviews and stand up to future scrutiny.
- Demonstrates creativity and takes initiative in solving complex problems and able to troubleshoot and diagnose issues independently
- .Net/C# programming experience is a plus
- Experience working as a lead developer/project lead
How to apply
Please apply online at https://careers-hyland.icims.com/jobs/4000/angular-developer/job?mode=view