Stratajet is the world’s first real-time private jet booking platform, changing the way people travel. With Stratajet, it’s easy to search, compare and book a private jet straight from your desktop or smartphone. We believe in making private aviation faster, simpler and accessible to more people.
We are on the lookout for a talented Technical Lead to join our vibrant, dynamic and collaborative team based in our amazing offices in Farringdon, London. You will be responsible for defining the architectural direction of consumer facing apps within the business, for leading, inspiring and evolving the team; ensuring the quality of code delivered is to an exceptional standard. The role will require expertise with Angular and Sass, or similar tools, to create elegant and performant applications for our users and business partners.
You’ll be working on…
- Leading our team of web and native application developers
- Driving forward our application architecture and technical strategy
- Working with our Consumer Product Manager to shape the customer experience
- Keeping your skills sharp by contributing code
We are looking for...
- An understanding of the challenges involved with working on high converting and commercially sensitive e-commerce websites or apps
- Proven ability to lead and inspire a team of engineers
- Solid understanding of computer science and software engineering principles
- An understanding and appreciation of good UX practises
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders and complex, diverse and/or limited information
We are a close-knit bunch of technologists who are passionate about changing the way people fly. Working in the aviation industry poses some unique challenges beyond typical web development and we pride ourselves in using the appropriate technology for the job, leading to a tech stack that includes Ruby on Rails, Swift, Angular, .NET, Go and AWS, with a continuous deployment infrastructure and a focus on automated testing. We’re excited about testing Clojure and/or Elixir in the coming months for new microservices.
Our diverse and international team allows us to bring different perspectives to the technical and business problems we face, enabling us to constantly improve our platform and product offering.
But… we also know how to blow off steam with regular socials, ping-pong tournaments, game nights and an inquisitive desire to find the Ballmer Peak!
- Stratajet is disrupting an entire industry's business model, and you’ll be part of defining the future of the platform. There’s huge scope for you to drive change and have a substantial impact.
- Unlimited Holidays
- Stock Options
- Support in attending relevant meetups and conferences.
- Personal project time to learn a new language or build something you’re passionate about from scratch and share with the rest of the team.
- Company social events and away days and drinks every Friday in our in house bar!
- Part of a close knit, supportive and collaborative engineering team
How to apply
Please send CV to email@example.com