Responsibilities and Duties
The ideal candidate must love solving complex Angular UX problems, API connectivity love, and have a keen design-centric eye, a positive attitude, eagerness to learn from your peers, solid communication and presentation skills.
- 2+ years AngularJS development experience
- 1+ years Node.JS experience.
- 4 year bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in JS development.
- Ability to work in both team environments and as an individual contributor.
- Software development lifecycle/Agile/Scrum Methodologies
- Git experience.
- MEAN stack experience.
- 3rd API experience.
- 2+ years CSS3 and HTML experience
- Cordova/PhoneGap experience
- API development
- Mobile app development experience
- Ruby on Rails development