Keastone is a US Corporation based in San Francisco, CA, USA with operations in Central Europe and India. Keastone is an early stage venture focused on the universal challenge of information fragmentation for the individual user. Keastone spent two years conducting user research and designing, developing, testing a prototype solution called IRIIIS to address the challenge. Keastone has just secured full funding for the design, development and testing of the first marketable production grade version of the platform and application that will be IRIIIS 1.0. Target market entry of IRIIIS 1.0 is fourth quarter 2016.
Skills and Qualifications:
1) Passionate about building great technology and getting things done
2) Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent from reputed institute
3) 1-3 years of relevant experience in software product development
- creating reusable components with Angular
- good understanding of Model, View, Controllers in angular
- experience in building data service in Angular and combining the HTML5/CSS3 with Angular in modular fashion
6) Bonus points for experience with Ux design, REST API design, NodeJS, websockets and mobile app development
7) Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT and CI tools such as Jenkins
As one of the first employees of the development team for IRIIIS 1.0 you will have the opportunity to influence the Keastone/IRIIIS vision and make decisions that will directly impact product engineering and growth. You will experience being part of a high-growth venture first hand. You will be part of the team that will benefit from early employee stock options, a fully stocked snack bar, beer on Fridays, regular team outings, and the tools you need to make magic happen - Mac, 24" Displays, and more!
How to apply
Please send me your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org