Technology is at its best when “it just happens”, zero interference, zero friction – it just works, like magic!
That’s what we’re working on. FIDEL is a card-linked API that lets developers create web and mobile applications for linking banks cards with reward services. FIDEL API lets you connect your applications to credit and debit cards and monitor transactions in-store and online, chip & pin or contactless. Our vision is to create a card-linking API that is able to spot any financial transaction in the world and connect it to any service.
We are developing this brand new and pioneering technology in partnership with two of the worlds largest payment service providers. The project is so forward thinking that it has won backing from the UK’s innovation agency. We are looking for someone passionate and enthusiastic about innovation and technology that wants to be part of this journey.
- Develop our website, API dashboard, documentation and data visualisation tools.
- Work with designers to craft and refine functional user interfaces.
- Work with full-stack engineers to ensure their RESTful APIs are consistent and well designed.
- Build complex web applications using responsive and reactive frameworks.
- Understanding on how to craft raw software projects into compelling user-facing products.
- Knowledge in RESTful API architecture and HTTP methods
- Build Tools (Babel, Gulp, Uglify, ESlint)
- Continuous Integration
- Competitive compensation along with a rewarding options scheme
- Make real impact in a small and fast growing team
- Work in a fun and creative environment in Soho, Central London
- Flexible times, unlimited coffee (or beer), Friday team lunch and afternoon drinks
To all recruitment agencies: Fidel does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Fidel employees or any other company location. Fidel is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
How to apply
Get in touch with us at email@example.com. Speak soon.