Full Stack Engineer
One of our large clients in the Twin Cities is looking for an Engineer to join their team. In this role you will be part of a team implementing Virtual Assistants/ Chat Bots to drive the next generation AI assisted learning for our customers and agents. If you are a software developer looking to increase and broaden your experience as a full stack developer and extension into machine learning, then this could be the best opportunity for you. Positions in this function are involved in the development and deployment of the organization's next generation chat bot platform and applications.
- 2+ years of experience working in an Agile environment designing enterprise software systems
- Possess depth and breadth of knowledge across multiple software engineering disciplines
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Experience testing enterprise software using Jasmine, Groovy, Geb, Selenium, Cucumber, Mocha or similar.
- Experience developing REST/JSON APIs.
- Strong understanding of Microservices concepts
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, or OpenStack
- Experience developing and deploying applications to cloud using Azure, AWS, OpenShift, or similar
- Non-relational database experience with MongoDB, NoSQL, Cassandra, or similar.
- Experience with Elastic Search or Apache SOLR
- Transform ChatBot Proof of Concept software designs into Enterprise Software Solutions
- Develop Platform as a Service (PaaS) software using private and/or public clouds
- Collaborate with the business to understand/influence business requirements
- Maintain knowledge of current and emerging technologies/products/trends related to ChatBots and corresponding software solutions
- Develop software while ensuring alignment with enterprise technology standards (e.g. solution patterns, application frameworks, technology roadmaps)
- Design code for high scale/availability
- Develop responsive web apps. and integrate 3rd party and internal API’s using Node.JS
- Passionate about hands-on coding, testing, releasing, monitoring, and supporting working software in production
- Has depth and breadth of knowledge across multiple software engineering disciplines
- Has a strong sense of engineering craftsmanship, takes pride in the code they write and believes that good software development includes good testing, documentation, and collaboration
- Collaborates, builds consensus, and iteratively improves solutions
How to apply