Verado.com is the fastest growing marketplace to buy and sell watches and jewellery 100% online. Gone are the days of haggling for the best price with the salesman. Instead, Verado makes the process simple, trustworthy and even fun! We combine a rigorous certification process, an industry-leading pricing algorithm, and the world’s best buying process to delight all our customers. Thanks to our great team, we’re changing the watch industry from the ground up.
Verado is backed by top tier angel investors and family offices and raised a Seed round last December.
That’s us, let’s talk about you. Verado is currently looking for a driven, entrepreneurial, and results oriented Full Stack Developer (remote work is welcome). As a Full Stack Developer you will jump into the business by taking full ownership of building and scaling all product lines. You will build products from existing ideas, as well as developing new ideas based on your industry experience. You will build and lead a team of developers and engineers as well as further scale the tech and product development as the business evolves.
This position is exciting, requires excellence, and an entrepreneurial mindset. It provides responsibility and freedom to build and grow an innovative product. This will require you to act as both a strategic leader and a materialiser, with a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
This position is meant for those of you who challenge the status quo on a daily basis, seek and desire to radically change the inefficiencies in the world, and get what it means to build movements and not just machines.
- Full ownership of product strategy and roadmap
- Be part of the senior leadership and early founding team and drive the product vision of Verado
- Guide and continually improve the development process
- Create and execute a detailed product roadmap
- Expand our product globally
- Setting and driving the strategy together the rest of team
- Work closely with business stakeholders to line up features for all products
- Strong hands on experience with Angular 4+ building user centred web applications
- Eye for design, good sense of User Experience and ability to think autonomously to overcome programming challenges
- 5+ years of software developing experience in startups or lean, fast growing tech companies
- Knowledge of SVG, PNG and image optimisation
- Knowledge of the following is a strong plus: node.js, AWS, Firebase, Google Cloud
- Being part of the initial founding team with responsibilities and opportunities to significantly influence the strategy of the company
- Opportunity to work remotely or from our super cool offices in Old Street. It's up to you where you work, as long as you get the job done and done well!
- Join a promising company with 3 years of track record, revenue generating, backed by leading investors.
- Lead the expansion for a high growth startup that is revolutionising a $30 Billion industry
- Learn and work with some of the best entrepreneurs
- An energetic team with flat hierarchy
- Great working atmosphere in an international environment
- Competitive salary
A fast-paced start-up experience in a high growth company
Work with a high-performance team who will fight beside you in the trenches to accomplish the amazing