Jaipur, Rajasthan, India
Requirements and Duties:
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in Java.
- Experienced with one or more Java frameworks such as Spring, Hibernate, JWT, JSF, PLAY, VAADIN, STRUTS, GRAILS, GWT, SWT, and AWT
- Experienced in java GUI frameworks. Knack for writing clean, readable Java code
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies(JPA2, Hibernate)
Skill and Ability:
- Minimum work experience 1 year in IT.
- Educational qualifications: BE/B.tech/BCA/MCA from accredited institute
- Good Communication skills (written & verbal).
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to establish priorities.
- Team work and willingness to listen to others.
- Eagerness to learn new ideas, concepts and technologies.
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions.