's Hertogenbosch, Netherlands
Link Talentos - Connecting Talent for Winning Solutions
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong Object-Oriented design & programming skills.
- Excellent Java knowledge (but enthusiasm and ambition are even more important, so levels ranging from junior to 4/5 years of experience would be welcome.
- C++ knowledge is welcome.
- You have a strong interest in working on a product instead of a project.
- You feel comfortable in a team of highly skilled developers and architects.
- You are able to work independently but you also like to work with a team.
- You like to be involved in all aspects of the development process.
- Knowledge of OSGI, Apache Camel, netty.io, Enterprise Integration Patterns, JMS, Apache Maven is a plus.
- Fluent English
- Only EU Citizen or legal to work in Europe (No Sponsorship).
- Knowledge of Angular - not mandatory
- You will design, develop and maintain the Quintiq core components.
- You will be involved in the whole software development cycle, from sketching class diagrams in whiteboard sessions to product delivery, and work closely with R&D teams in the Netherlands & Malaysia.
- Apache Camel
What we offer:
- Freelance or Permanent Position
- International and Challenge Projects
- Multinational Team
- Competitive Salary
How to apply
Send your CV to email@example.com Visit www.linktalentos.com for more information.