What you'll be doing?
You'll contribute clean, standards-compliant code to awesome web and mobile applications, with a variety of clients across industries. Each team-based project is about 6-9 months' duration. But we're not just about the work. We're about building your skills, training you on new technologies (or just those you haven't had time to master yet), attending meetups, sending you to conferences, whatever it takes to make sure that you stay on top of your game. Because as long as you're the best in the business, so are we.
What are we looking for?
- At least 3-5 years of solid front-end software development experience and Experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of tools like Git, Github, JIRA, Cucumber, Jasmine, and others that make coding more efficient and easier to share
- Good written and oral communication skills--you will be interacting with both technical and non-technical business stakeholders
- Responsive Design and Photoshop knowledge is a plus--both progressive enhancement and graceful degradation
- You should be able (and want) to argue the reason for using your IDE of choice, be it Sublime, Notepad, Webstorm, or MVS
You're ready for a something great - you don't want to be stuck doing maintenance on a legacy product, you want to focus on new, great technologies, and you're looking for an environment that sparks your creativity and ingenuity. You want access to a continuous education program, and to work with people who are as passionate about innovative technology as you. That's when you're ready to be an InRhythmer.
WHO WE ARE:
InRhythm is an Agile-focused technology consulting and advisory firm based in Midtown Manhattan. We're not an ordinary tech consulting company, and that shows in our extraordinary people and the clients we work with. We take pride in our values and track record of excellence, and in the past three years have grown by over 300%. For 3 years running InRhythm has been named as one of INC's Top 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America, and was also featured on the NYC Top 100 Growing Companies list.
We have an impressive record of success with clients who range from Fortune 500 organizations to exciting high-growth companies. We've worked with Weight Watchers, Equinox, Barnes & Noble, Hertz, Time, Inc, Amplify, Yodle, Mimeo, Booker, Tory Burch, and MediaMath, among others.
How to apply
Send resume with contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org