INFARM is an indoor farming startup, that combines highly efficient vertical farming with IoT technologies and Data Science. Our mission is to help cities become self-sufficient in their food production, eliminating waste and reducing the environmental impact.
Where are we now?
Our farms are automated and connected. A large amount of data is collected from them every minute. Our farm management system allows the INFARMers (operators, plant scientists and supervisors) monitor in real time and control the farms via a dashboard and several apps. Reports are available for data-nerds.
About the position:
We're looking for an enthusiastic person willing to learn and grow with us. Interest in cutting edge technologies is a must. Autonomy, proactiveness, an eye for design and entrepreneurship are appreciated.
You will develop web and mobile applications, with emphasis on:
- user interaction (we use AR and physical interaction to access data on the field)
- data visualizations/exploration
- reporting tools
- data labelling tools for our machine learning pipelines
- architecture and CI/CD
Since a number of stakeholders are involved, you need to be communicative, non-technology-first and oriented toward solutions.
Wondering about our cutting-edge front-end stack?
- Angular CLI
- Angular Material2
- Angular 4
- Ionic 3
- Ionic Framework
- TDD (Karma, Jasmine, Protractor)
What are we looking for?
- You have some (or a lot!) experience with Angular2
- You are a craft-person
- You're proficient in JS (ECMAScript 2015) and know or want to get into Typescript
- You understand RESTFul APIsREQUIREMENTS
How to apply
Apply at https://infarm.com/#job-57204