MEAN Stack Web Developer Role
We’re on the lookout for a resourceful & talented Full Stack Developer that have both education and experience in Mean Stack development to come aboard and join our London-based team.
- Minimum 5 years experience of web development
- Experience with relational database design in particular PostgreSQL.
- Exceptional GIT Experience
- Knowledge in other frameworks such as react.js is beneficial
- Experience of HTML5 / CSS3 – including the use of Bootstrap/Semantic UI or Responsive Framework
- Experience of taking design files and turning them into responsive applications
- Have experience with using APIs, such as Stripe, Paypal, Xero and creating Rest APIs.
- A passion for delivering work to a high standard and a conviction for thorough testing of your work
- Strong time management skills
As a full-stack developer at Creative Code you’ll have the opportunity to do the best work of your life as part of a team of talented developers, strategists and UX/UI Designers. You’ll be working to solve challenging and interesting problems and making software to power successful new products.
We believe that every member of the team has important experience that can help shape a product. Working at Creative Code you’ll have the opportunity to use your insight and perspective on technology to help set the strategy and direction of the products we work on.
Creative Code is an open, exciting and welcoming place to work. Here, you will find new colleagues who are deeply excited by the opportunity to create thoughtful digital products and services. We believe that our differences and unique perspectives are what help us produce innovative, awesome work. We are deeply committed to diversity in the workplace.
Our website - www.creativecodestudios.com
Who you are
- Ideally you have created web applications previously using responsive frameworks, PSD files and GIT but we’d like to hear from applicants with similar experience of other modern programming languages.
- You have experience working with the languages detailed above.
- You have at least five years of experience working as a developer.
- Your interest in development extends past coding; you have a passion for products and a perspective on user experience and product design.
What you’ll do
- Primarily work on a new exciting web application for client management as a senior developer, with the opportunity to gain profitable shares.
- Collaborate with developers, designers and strategists to turn ideas into working products.
- Develop products and services across web, mobile, and connected devices.
- Work using tests, pull requests, and continuous integration to ensure a high level of quality in your code and an excellent end product for consumers.
- Use Agile techniques to iteratively ship products in small, self-organised teams.
- As a Web Developer, you’ll be tasked with developing our client’s ground-breaking web applications and online innovations. In this integral role, you’ll have the chance to take ownership of your own projects, as well as collaborate with a team of highly skilled web designers. You’ll help to create internal management systems to maximise productivity. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to communicate with clients via phone and email.
Where we’ve made a difference
- Currently we are building a web application for managing clients, sales and agreements.
- We conceived, designed and released a Wordpress Plugin for the Estate Management of Cambridge University
- We’ve helped evolve online sales for Ecommerce platforms that have increased conversions, profit margins and sales.
- We’ve worked with large companies like Intel, Bear Grylls, Alzheimer's Research UK & Cambridge University
- We create pixel perfect websites and application that stand out from our competitors.
- We’re currently working with a number clients on challenging new propositions in fintech, education & science.
How to apply
Send Cv to email@example.com