MetroStar Systems is looking for a Senior Angular Developer that is passionate about building procurement and financial applications in an AWS cloud environment. If you want to join a company that values ingenuity and agile development, we want you to work for MetroStar!
Our team is responsible for the modernization of a major procurement and financial system. Come be a game changer and join our team!
You’re a great fit if…
- Well versed in developing in a mature source control mechanism (Git), familiarity with feature based delivery, and follows a component driven development process (branches, pull requests, code reviews, and merges)
- You like keeping up to date with the most recent front end technologies
- You enjoy working in an Agile environment and group setting in order to provide timely and effective solutions to your customer.
- You’re passionate about front end development in a cloud environment.
You’ll love this role if…(This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have working experience with the newly released Angular 2.0 (or longstanding experience with version 1.0).
- You have 3+ years of experience with CSS3, NPM, Node.js, and/or ReactiveX
- You are experienced in Agile Scrum framework
- You’re able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
We’ll REALLY love you if….(This is thebonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- Working knowledge of modern frontend frameworks including Bootstrap, Foundation, Bourbon/Neat, and/or Google Material Design
- You have working knowledge of Webpack and/or Angular CLI.
- You have solid understanding of RESTful web services
- You are familiar with Continuous Integration methodologies and tools, including Jenkins, AWS CodeDeploy and/orCodePipeline
- You are familiar with source control services and tools, including SVN, GIT and/or AWS CodeCommit
- You have JIRA experience
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree inComputer Science, Information Computer Systems or 3 years related experience
What your day will look like:
- You’ll design and develop software based on business and functional requirements in an Agile Scrum framework
- You’ll collaborate with other product team members and peers
- You’ll participate in cross product design discussions for impact analysis
The Admin Stuff:
- Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for potential access to classified information. Accordingly, US Citizenship is required
The Legal Stuff:
MetroStar Systems is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of MetroStar Systems.