As a Senior Angular developer you will be providing technical leadership related to Front-end development in Celtrino’s Application Engineering team. This includes both the ongoing development of Celtrino’s new product suite and the migration of some legacy projects to take advantage of our new framework.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, engineer/articulate a direction for UI Architecture and tooling.
- Formal and informal training of colleagues in Front-end development practices.
- Prioritise development issues.
- Liaise with project managers and business analysis to produce estimates.
- Work day to day with Git and GitHub to manage issues, merge requests and merge conflicts as they arise.
Qualifications and Experience:
The applicant will have a minimum of 5 years Front End Development experience and have actual experience with SOLID/OOD and Functional development. Applicants should have a minimum of an Honours Degree in Software Engineering or related degree.
- AngularJS and Angular 2.0 frameworks and common UI libraries (e.g. Bootstrap, Material Design, Foundation, Semantic-UI).
- Knowledge and experience in Object Orientated Development (experience with at least 1 OO language preferable).
- Experience with UI automated testing frameworks (e.g. Karma, Jasmine, and Mocha).
- Experience working with continuous integration.
- Ability to lead peers in the development and introduce them to a new technology.
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
How to apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send a Cover letter and a CV to email@example.com