Law of the Jungle is an award-winning RegTech (regulatory technology) pioneer and leader. We are solving one of the business world’s most exciting challenges: to create enterprise solutions that ensure legal rights and protections are built into business process.
We have a 20 year record of success and we’re just getting going! We are currently looking for a senior frontend developer with the special skills and attributes to make a major contribution in the delivery of next generation RegTech / LegalTech solutions on a global basis.
It’s a key appointment following the release of a groundbreaking solution in corporate marketing that uses AI and sophisticated algorithms to free marketing teams to clear regulatory hurdles. The successful candidate will have programming skills of the highest calibre, a command of new technologies, intellectual curiosity and the ability to work well in a small, high-performing collaborative team
This is a role for a frontend developer who loves to build beautiful web apps with the confidence and the humility to work well in a collaborative team.
Our technology stack is micro-service based, hosted on AWS. The frontend is written in Angular 6+ and SASS.
Key elements of the role include:
- Hands-on software development – delivering features and functionality, using all your skills and working closely with the team
- End to end involvement in realising solutions, from concept, design and architecture through build and deployment
- Delivering rapid, regular releases under lean agile development principles
- Associated involvement with all aspects of program delivery, including architecture, UI and UX reviews, testing, design meetings, code reviews and debugging
- You will design and develop user facing program features – creating responsive UIs, intuitive user experiences, scalable architectures, beautiful pages and easy to use user workflows.
You will be called on for advice and informed judgement, not just code. As a senior engineer you will need to mentor less experienced team members, set standards and be a positive influence.
The successful candidate
We're looking for a technology specialist: a frontend developer with strong qualifications who has been well trained and best software practice. You may have spent time in a leading software enterprise or in a boutique role delivering to corporates.
You will have deep experience in web technologies, you love learning, designing and building solutions that work. You will have an innate feel for user interactions and how to convert static design drawings into a pleasurable and intuitive dynamic design. You will now be at a stage where you seek a position that taps your full range of capabilities and offers a future where you can continue to learn and be involved in cutting edge development.
We offer flexibility, ownership, including the potential to take up shares in the business, a great culture, fantastic location, fun things like weekly team lunches and we work hard to make every day great. The biggest reward is the work itself and the team.
How to apply
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com