Icicle builds Web & Mobile products for Startups, Brands, and Enterprises, helping in bringing their ideas to life.
We create beautiful & engaging UX, clean front-ends, scalable applications and manage them on Cloud with a team of exceptional professionals working across domains and time zones.
The team consists of bright young designers, hackers, senior developers, startup specialists. The team is distributed, with offices in Mumbai, Bangalore, and presence in Pune.
- Design, Architect, Develop & Release SaaS Platform in US Healthcare domain
- Willingness to learn new skills and programming practices in the course of developing solutions that will improve our products and development flow
- Experience in developing front-end web applications that adapt to the form factor of the display device (tablets, laptops, desktops, phones, etc.)
- Design and Develop components in AngularJS 2 for modular and clean software
- Strong knowledge of understanding core webs application design patterns, such as Model View Controller and Single-Page Web Applications
- You should be able to write codes for the allocated modules according to the specifications/ requirements.
- Able to read, modify and debug complex code.
- Fluent coding ability with AngularJS 2 using Angular-CLI to be able to build components and apps independently
- Talking to the Client and understanding end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
- You are proactive and pay attention to the security, scalability, performance, availability and usability of our systems
- You will be responsible for the business and data logic of the applications, creating data structures, algorithms, models, functions, prototypes, promises, business processes objects, etc.
- You should be able to assist and guide the QA & UAT phases too quickly confirm the validity of potential issues and to determine the root cause and best resolution of verified issues
- Ability to work independently and also with disparate and diverse teams
- Secondary Skills: Java 8 EE, Hibernate 4, REST API
- Test frameworks like Jasmine, Karma, and Protractor
Good to Have
- Passionate about reading and writing on technical stuff
- SaaS Product Development experience and working with teams across multiple time zones
- Any prior experience or exposure to US Healthcare industry is a plus
What you get
- Competitive salary with motivating performance bonus
- Working directly with product owners based out of US
- You will make a big impact on product management, specification, and decision making
- Opportunity to work with team of committed, talented people with mentoring and exciting technologies
How to apply
Mail your updated resume to email@example.com