We are looking for a Senior Frontend Developer (AngularJS) to be part of our dynamic R&D Team in Nantes!
As part of the Talend R&D Team, the Senior Software Developer (Front-End/AngularJS) applicant will be responsible for designing, implementing, integrating and optimizing our front end Web-Application UI's. Within this position the development will mainly be focused on user interface / client side development based on AngularJS (ReactJS). The applicant would be able to work in an international team with up to date technologies and standards, incl. modern cloud based deployment environment (AWS).
- Technical conception and implementation of front-end product features, using a modern single page applications Web UI's architecture
- Common / shared ReactJS component development
- Maintenance of existing product components
- Providing suitable solutions for complex problems and provide potential options and estimates to the product owner on selected technical topics.
- Apply and promote good development practices among the team and participate in front-end code reviews to provided qualified feedback to other team members.
Skills and experience:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 years' in AngularJS or ReactJS based Web-Application development,
- Experience to work in agile development team / agile process, ideally using the Scrum methodology.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work within a distributed international team environment.
Optional, but desirable
- Experience with Java development (Backend / Fullstack) will be a plus but is not required
- Experience with Linux (Developer Level)
- Experience with cloud technologies (like AWS, Microsoft Azure or others)
How to apply
send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org