You will be working with a centralized team of frontend designers in collaboration with product designers, frontend engineers, and project managers. You will be working with our entire design system stack that feeds back into our platform. You will collaborate with product designers to take their designs from initial ideation stages to final design system components used in our platform and constantly look towards the future of systematizing design at scale. This is a chance to work directly within our experienced design team and for taking technical ownership of our ambitious design goals that will drive the future of our platform.
What will I be doing?
- Take part in all aspects of our growing design system — from components and modules to CSS frameworks and API’s to email templates and catalog to our written guidelines.
- Be responsible for UI development across our platform and bring designs to life in a systematized, scalable, and consistent way.
- Drive quality through documentation, knowledge sharing, and best practices.
- Enable less experienced colleagues through sparring and mentoring.
- Be at the intersection of engineering and design, and empower our teams to build the best products possible while making the right technical trade-offs.
Skills we value for this position:
- Expert-level experience with writing modern, accessible, semantic, and lightweight HTML.
- Advanced experience with modern and performant CSS, pre-processors such as SCSS/LESS, post-processors such as PostCSS, and frameworks such as Bootstrap.
- Experience with UI development — preferably from creating web apps at scale — as well as rapid prototyping through code.
- Familiarity with design-driven development and design patterns — a good eye for typography, color, layout, style guides, and aesthetics is a must.
- Self-driven, autonomous, and collaborative work attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Create a personal career development plan with our senior frontend design lead.
- Talented peers and leaders to learn with and from.
- High level of responsibility and room for experimentation.
- Great work-life balance.
- Working at a central location in Copenhagen.
- A multinational, diverse, open, and informal work environment.
- Pension and health insurance.
- Healthy lunch and drinks.
- Healthy and not so healthy snacks — we take our candy seriously!
- Friday bars, social events, access to foosball, ping pong, and more.
How to apply