The candidate will be part of a dynamic team building an open source based risk management application. The project will involve building complex web applications using open source technologies and deployed to a cloud environment using continuous integration/delivery principles. The ideal candidate will have experience designing and building contemporary user interfaces.
- Experience with Java and Spring Framework (Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring, Spring Security, Spring Boot, etc.)
- Experience with REST/SOAP/JSON APIs
- Java Enterprise (J2EE) application development and implementation experience
- Demonstrated experience with relational databases (preferably Oracle) and intermediate SQL knowledge
- Ability to think critically and creatively to develop innovative solutions to software problems
- Agile development experience a plus
- US Citizenship and ability to obtain a government clearance
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related Engineering discipline
- Minimum 1 year of full stack software development experience.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with architecting Single Page Applications (SPAs) using common design patterns
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies
- Experience with American Disability Act (ADA) standards for UI development
How to apply
Please submit resumes to Tony Chin at TChin@PiperCompanies.com.